Sunday, April 24, 2011

I am Pakistan!

type='html'>
I am Imran Khan.





I am Javed Miandad.




I am Wasim Akram.




I am Shahid Afridi.




 I am the Final at Melbourne.




I am the final at Lord's.





I am the last ball at Sharjah.




I am the twenty twenty cup.




I invented the reverse swing.




I mastered the multiple hat-trick.




They wouldn't let me play at home but- 




I am the Cornered Tiger.




I am the inventor of the doosra.




I am master of the reverse swing.




I am the Sultan of Swing.




I am the nightmare between wickets.




I am the 100 miles/hr Rawalpindi Express.




I am the fastest ball, the quickest hundred, the biggest six, the shattered stumps.




I am the passion.




I got further than anyone ever expected.




I am boom boom.




I am the unpredictable.




I am the 175 million hearts beating for one prayer.






I am PAKISTAN ?

No comments:

Post a Comment